(as of May 04,2020 15:18:57 UTC – Details)
If a part of you has always been fascinated with the idea of being able to make your own custom designed tables, chairs, shoe racks, doors, windows, shelves, pallets, wine racks, and more from wood, either for your personal use or for sale, keep reading…
You are about to learn how to become a competent woodworker and explore the limits of your creativity with wood!
The ability and delight of creating something with your hands is something noble, a joy and an honor that sadly, the modern, technology-driven world has relinquished to a few daring and cognizant enthusiasts. This is especially true for wood art and craft.
What’s worse is that very few people are familiar with the countless physical and mental benefits of woodworking. Yes, this art has been around for centuries, and beyond profit making, woodworkers have found a profound sense of satisfaction and fulfillment in woodworking, adding more years to their lives, as well as a greater sense of self-worth, pride and happiness.
The fact that you’re here means that you’ve had some interest in it and are looking for answers to all manner of questions going through your mind…
Where do you even start if you’ve never done this before?
What tools and equipment do you need to master how to use and acquire before anything else?
What other skills do you need to master to become a competent woodworker?
How do you prepare wood for any project you may be working on?
How do you stay safe throughout your woodworking endeavors?
How do you interpret plans or ideas that you get from different sources?
What items can you make to put you skills to test?
If you have these and other related questions, this 2 in 1 book is for you so keep reading, as it covers the ins and outs of woodworking using simple, straight to the point language.
Here are some of the things you will learn from it:
- Basics of woodworking, including what it entails, how it has evolved to become what it is today and more
- How to pick the right wood, including the best kinds of wood for a woodworking project
- How to clear wood odors before getting started
- The skills you need to learn
- Simple plans and basic tools you will need to get started in woodworking
- Safety measures to observe
- The router and its supporting tools
- Incredible woodworking projects to put your skills to test, as you make amazing items
- Woodwork plans that you can follow to create amazing items
- Woodworking while on a budget
- Powerful tips for success in woodworking
- How to select the right hardwood flooring
- Employing the right wood furniture procedures for wood stain application
…And so much more!
Take a moment and imagine yourself surrounded by amazing furniture and functional indoor/outdoor structures ready for the market and beautiful ornamental products and crafts ready for the gallery or homes to decorate!
How would you feel when you finally get to do something you love so competently that you become hooked?
I bet the feeling would be too overpowering but awesome!
You can do all that, even if you are a complete beginner, as this book will teach you everything!
Click Buy Now with 1-Click or Buy Now to get started!